Friday, October 22, 2010

Pavlov's Reaction

I performed a scientific test today.  I deliberately identified my hypothesis, selected a sample size large enough to provide reliable statistical conclusions, and performed my analysis using the proper "double blind" methodology.  The results were amazing.



I snuck up behind a Republican, and whispered "Reagan" in their ear.  Immediately, the subject starting drooling.  I whispered "trickle down", and the subject did, right down their leg!


Unbelievable!  Truly groundbreaking politic science at work here.  Imagine that I have stood, falsely under the assumption all of these years that these people were informed and understood the entire sphere of the arguments they were a part of.  Who knew it was a trained response?


By the way, my dog didn't do a damn thing.  Ring that bell, however, and he'll vote Republican too!

1 comment: